Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

welcome to my 2019 blog

                                                                                                            welcome to my blog                                                                                                                                                                                        Hi my name is Kalani welcome to my 2019 blog this is my first blog ever and i'll just tell you some things i like i like soccer gaming dogs pizza motor biking and my favorite color is red i wont tell you that much about me but welcome

      

4 comments:

  1. this is the best blog dab

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Dougie from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked when he made his reciling video and minecraft steve.
    I learnt that like how he recycle
    Maybe you could
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Dougie

    ReplyDelete