Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

holiday check up

Today in class we had to post a blog of something you did in the holidays that's amazing scary and relaxing here's what i did


Amazing 😁    something i did that was amazing was i made a bonoffie pie and went to wikeri with all my cousins and helped clean the house



scary😧 something i did that was scary was i almost fell of my mums truck while driving and my tablet went flat and we watched a scary movie




relaxing 😴something i did that was relaxing was i lay next to my mum and watched the rugby world cup and i slept in till 12:00 and i was lying next to my dog

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am KC from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked what you did in the holydays
    I learnt that you can make a bonoffie pie
    Maybe you could put more description on what you did
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    KC

    ReplyDelete